Loading
ATAS KUNJUNGANNYA SAYA UCAPKAN TERIMAKASIH.JANGAN LUPA YA UNTUK MENINGGALKAN PESAN DI BUKU TAMU

03 October 2010

Dennia n' Sokute - Just In The Day After Prom Night




I've never got the best mark in class
It always be ordinary act for me
I know the world is over smiling
...For my daily job over these bridle clocks

Just make sure
Tell mom and dad
I'm not the nicer one

Should I
Tell them to get in my room everyday
Having job with the bored things
I always hate my laptop in my bag
Sometime it will get in the trash
I hope you know the willing for
Just in the day after prom night
I swear I swear
I'll be
The nicer one
The nicer one

It was the change of jawbreaker from the past age
I swear it's going well
They know the world is over smiling
For my daily job over these bridle clocks


Download

Jika Anda Suka Tautan Ini,Silahkan Beri Voting Dengan Cara Klik Gambar Dibawah Ini :
Top 10 Award
The Republic of Indonesian Blogger | Garuda di Dadaku

0 comments:

ATAS KUNJUNGANNYA SAYA UCAPKAN TERIMAKASIH.JANGAN LUPA YA UNTUK MENINGGALKAN PESAN DI BUKU TAMU